Wednesday, February 11, 2009

February 11, 2009

I'm still buzzing this morning from my day yesterday. Upgrading from Kindle 1 to Kindle 2 will do that to me, I guess. Thank you's again to my dear husband who agreed to buy me a Kindle 2 for my birthday, instead of the much cheaper sewing machine I'd originally asked for! I'm sure I didn't need the new Kindle, but hey, sometimes wants count, right?

I woke up at 4:00am this morning and couldn't go back to sleep. I kept replaying my today's to-do list in my mind. ARGGHHHH!!! I hate it when that happens.

Fortunately, I'm feeling pretty good, not dragging yet. I decided last minute that I needed to run to the grocery store after I dropped Ben off at school. Wondered why, when I got halfway there and it started snowing and blowing like crazy. Said a little prayer for safety and carried on.

The scale is a friend this morning, I'm down 3 lbs since I started my blog. YAY me!! But really, the thanks goes to my Heavenly Father who has blessed me with strength and courage. I'm grateful to Him for His tender mercies today. Prayer is the key, I'm sad that it has taken me so long to figure that out, but so grateful that I finally did.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Michele!! Welcome to the blogging world! It's a lot of fun. It will be nice to keep in touch with you. I understand your feelings and struggles as I've been there myself. I'm
    struggling with some challenges at the moment and treading water!

    BTW, you and your girls are just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michele! I didn't know you had started a blog - welcome to the blogging world! I saw your comment over on Sherri's blog.

    I'll have to go back and read everything you've posted.

    I've missed keeping up with the Booklovers group - but it looks like most of you are blogging now! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie and Lynne I'm so glad you found me! YAY for Booklovers blogging.

    Bonnie I sure hope the PT is helping. Hang in there, and just keep treading, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on losing those three pounds! Maybe I need to start praying more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Michele, YAY on the new Kindle 2-enjoy my friend!! Hope you had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl! Haven't heard from you in a while. I bet it is just because of your new birthday gift! I am thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete