Wednesday, February 4, 2009

February 4, 2009

I crawled out of bed to run Ben to school this morning. While I was in the car I happened to open my eyes enough to see that the sky was blue, the sun was shining and people were actually out walking their dogs. That led me to the conclusion that it might be kind of warm outside. HMMMM

So I came home, crawled back into bed and read my scriptures and an article in the Ensign (which reminded me of the ability of the Temple to make us feel better, which may be why I get out of bed tomorrow!) and then got back out of bed and went out for a walk.

It was pretty chilly when I started walking, but after a few minutes of doing a walk/jog I was feeling pretty warm. I walked down to the Holiday Station and then back. Took me about an hour and I was feeling it by the time I trudged back up our hill, but WOOHOOOOO am I feeling good now. All those vitamins from the sun, and endorphins from my sort of run, I feel like I could conquer the world today.

2 comments:

  1. Hey awesome! Good job. :) It was a VERY beautiful day out today! I didn't take much advantage of it but I was happy to feel warmer air!!

    ReplyDelete