Thursday, February 5, 2009

February 5, 2009

I think this is going to be one of those days when I got out of bed but so wished I hadn't!

Kevin came home from his trip sick, Jesse has been home from work for two days now sick, and Ben is home from school today sick. I HATE SICK!!!! Especially sick boys and men. For some reason when they are sick no one in the world is is sick as they are.

But I got up and took a little girl from the ward to school and then went on to the grocery store to buy lots of comfort food so my guys could have things to eat that make them happy. Soup, yogurt, cottage cheese, crackers, turkey, gushers, ice cream, gogurts. You know, all the good stuff.

So as my reward for going shopping and being at home with all the sickies (and missing the Temple with Sharylann this morning) I bought myself a book and a magazine and a little tiny container of Cookie Dough Ice Cream (you know, the 1/2c. containers of Ben and Jerry's that are only 200 CALORIES!!!). So maybe they'll all take a nap and I can read a book and eat some ice cream. On the couch, not in my bed, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH! Tell me about it! My husband is the worst sick person and it is usually just a cold or runny nose! Why is it that us mom's have to keep working when we are sick but "males" get to milk it? Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Can't even get them to think.

    ReplyDelete