Saturday, February 7, 2009

February 7, 2009

I had a really LONG night last night. Ben was up several times needing medicine and attention. After the past couple of days I was really feeling the FREAKISHLY HUGE anxiety rearing its ugly head.

I was really craving my bed and lots of food this morning, but knew I had things that had to be done today. Mainly going to Sharylann's bridal shower, and finding a mother of the bride dress for the wedding in two weeks. Kind of important things.

So I did some soul searching, and some praying and pondering and decided to get up out of the bed and go for a walk. Eight AM on a Saturday morning, ice on the sidewalks and just slightly chilly out, but there I was, music blasting in my head walking down the center of the road to avoid the ice.

I'm feeling awake and so much better now. YAY And ready to take on my day and make important lifetime memories.

Favorite new song: Lifehouses' Broken. It had some real meaning for me and this journey that I'm on right now!

1 comment:

  1. Mom, how did you do with the bridal shower? You seemed to be doing okay but I was worried about you.

    ReplyDelete