Friday, March 6, 2009

March 6, 2009

The wedding is over and the vertigo is finally gone. I think I have fully recovered from both of them, but it took me awhile.

I've been out of bed and the fork has been put away for 3 days now and I'm feeling human again. Had one day there when I ate so much I truly wished that I had been able to make myself throw up. Funny that after all the years of morning sickness and daily puking that I can't just make myself throw up on demand, but I can't. That's probably a blessing! Would hate to be a binger and a purger, right?

I'm up over the 200 mark again, but what's really interesting is that after only 3 days of eating well and exercising I don't feel that fat. Those endorphins really kick in and make me feel so GOOD. I love it. Why don't I remember how good exercising and eating right make me feel when I'm in the middle of a bed and binge? That's the question of the day.

3 comments:

  1. I am glad you are up and at it again! I have been waiting for you to post stuff on here! I'm glad you are feeling better too!!! I hear you on not remembering how good all of that feels! I tried a new class called Zumba last night. Look it up! Totally fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you enjoy zumba? I've been wanting to try it. Keep hoping I can find it on DVD. I've heard it's a blast!! Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was way cool! They do have DVD's, at least on their website! You should come in to the rec center and try it with me one night! We could put Ben in the day care area and you could do it with me!

    ReplyDelete