Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 29, 2009

Today I got out of bed to get my hair colored. I'm a new woman! There is something about looking in the mirror and not seeing a grey hair in my head that just leaves me feeling GOOD! Also I got my eyebrows waxed, which in a weird way also leaves me feeling good. Hurts while it's happening, but hey, what's a little pain.

So thanks Tricia for making it worth my while to put on my real clothes (not just the sweats and hoodies I've been wearing) and leave my house.

Of course, putting on real clothes meant putting on my jeans which are too tight, but that's another story and I don't want to go there right now.

The sun is shining, the mountains are gorgeous, my hair is blonde and I feel beautiful. Life's good today and well worth venturing into the world for.

1 comment: