Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 28, 2009

I started my very first blog today. And that's where I'm beginning. It's time, time to get out of the bed, once again and do something, ANYTHING!! I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels, no not really even spinning wheels, as that would require something to be moving. I'm just being a lump of flesh, of no worth to anyone, especially myself. I don't like the way that feels.

I've been in this place before, I know what happens to my body and my spirit. My weight has gone up, my spirit has gone down, and I need to nip this in the bud before it gets out of control.

So I'm just going to DO something everyday. Today, I started a blog. Tomorrow, who knows? But something. I'll let you know how that goes!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Welcome to the world of blogs! We have one. utahweists.blogspot.com I had to do the same thing. Its fun to share whatever it is you're feeling because you know there's someone else out there feeling the same way!

    ReplyDelete